Build Awareness, Credibility & Authority as a Podcast Guest

Companies spend millions on podcast advertising every day for ~5% of air time. Learn how to leverage the other 95% for free while gaining credibility and authority in existing, adjacent, or new markets. In this session, you’ll uncover the world of podcast interviews, how to step into the guest seat, and deliver memorable conversations that make an impact for you and your brand. This talk is ideal for marketers that want to showcase their expertise on a variety of podcasts to drive leads – or marketing departments that want to coach their executive staff to do the same.

After this session, you’ll be able to:

  • Identify traits of the best podcasts to be interviewed on for your brand
  • Successfully reach out and get booked for interviews
  • Use conversational techniques that will make you a memorable guest
  • Unlock strategies to increase market awareness, credibility, and authority