It is well established that it’s difficult to be truly innovative in big corporate organizations and even more so in regulated industries. This session will cover three simple steps used by MIT Hacking Medicine — a student organization that runs healthcare hackathons around the world – to help your big corporate organization think differently about innovation and become more problem solvers. The approach draws principles and learnings from Design Thinking, Lean Startup and other innovation processes.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Apply the MIT Hacking Medicine process to develop creative solutions for your business
- Understand how to break down the problems you are trying to solve
- Build up new ideas and think more creatively about the solution
- Make your solutions better, sustainable and more valuable to the end user
- Develop a better understanding of how to think more entrepreneurially