We all have ideas waiting to get launched. What is stopping us? Those first couple steps to being an entrepreneur are full of fear but they don’t have to be. In this session, I will share the MapQuest origins and create a simple, easy and highly relatable framework that will work for 1st time founders as well as emerging corporate mavens.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the typical sources for startup ideas
- Share ways to turn ideas into a start-up worthy effort
- Outline four simple steps to getting your startup off the ground
- Pinpoint thinking that derail most startup founders
- Build confidence, momentum and startup muscles that you can apply in any role