The British have given much more to the world than just The Beatles, David Beckham & Downton Abbey. Content marketers can also rejoice in the comedic genius of Monty Python that not only provides everything they need to know about their trade but also offers key insights and actionable tactics that can drive content visibility & engagement. Python fans, Anglophiles, and who-is-this-Monty-chap-folks alike will enjoy notable skits, quips and tips to support a robust Content Marketing strategy in a non-British world. All this while considering the flight of an unladen swallow.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage the bridge of death sketch to provide the core of a Google-dominating strategy.
- Understand why Mr. Creosote is a perfect example of what not to do with your optimization.
- Appreciate the fact that while content may be king, King Arthur-type content is ‘kingier’
- Never be surprised again by search engine updates and the Spanish Inquisition
- Quote the Dead Parrot Sketch by heart.