Email and the Web are critical resources for marketers. Those two mediums are more important to those with visual disabilities. The World Health Organization estimates that more than 285 million people are visually impaired worldwide and over 5% of the world’s population. By attending this session, you will be equipped with the knowledge to quickly and easily transform your emails and landing pages to be accessible for those visually impaired. Help be a part of the movement in ensuring those with disabilities are able to use and contribute to the digital world more effectively.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understanding of why accessibility within the digital ecosystem is so important
- Discuss how disabilities impact digital experiences
- Make simple HTML code enhancements that will drastically improve email and landing page accessibility
- Use best practices on designing creative for those with visual impairments
- Know how not to be a jerk about accessibility