Digital Summit Raleigh
Thank you for your participation at Digital Summit Raleigh!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Digital Summit Raleigh will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center
500 S Salisbury St Raleigh, NC 27601 | (919) 996.8500
The deadline to register event passes is Wednesday, November 10 at 5pm ET
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes.
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed.
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass. If there are surplus / unused Sponsor passes, they can be used to register partners, customers, prospects, etc. NOTE: For Sponsor guests with comp passes, these are Main Event passes for event access after 12:15pm on Day 1. Any passes registered with an email that does not match the @SPONSOR.COM email will NOT include Day 1 Masterclass access & Day 1 lunch. Contact your salesperson if you would like to upgrade the guest attendees to the Day 1 Masterclasses.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Wednesday, November 10 at 5pm ET by emailing Help@digitalsummit.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee
- All attendees must be 18+
Platinum & Gold Levels
- One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs
- 10’ linear space (width)
- Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet (confirmed during set-up) *
- Complimentary WiFi
- Lunch on Day 2
- Exhibit Location: Ballroom Prefunction 400-Level
- One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs
- 8’ linear space (width)
- Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet (confirmed during set-up) *
- Complimentary WiFi
- Lunch on Day 2
- Exhibit Location: Ballroom Prefunction 400-Level
*All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during set-up.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account Manager know if you do not want to the 6’ table, linen, and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet/special floor covering in sponsor exhibit space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, advance order is required (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours and adhere to the event’s code of conduct.
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons, glitter, large virtual reality displays, mascots, costumes, audio/sound, megaphones and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted at your booth for distribution. Any food or beverage must be provided or approved in writing by venue’s exclusive caterer and approved in advance of ordering by your Sales Account Manager and the Conference Operations Manager.
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
Day 0: Wednesday, November 17 | 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Day 1: Thursday, November 18 | 7:30am – 9:30am
- Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 9:30am on Day 1.
- Approximately 50% of attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference Masterclasses from 8:30am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
Day 2: Friday, November 19 | 5:50pm – 7:00pm
- Early breakdown will not be permitted.
- Please alert your Account Manager to your setup/teardown plans so we can assist in making the process as smooth as possible.
It is recommended that items be hand-carried to the event, whenever possible. Below is the inbound and outbound shipping information as it pertains to Digital Summit Raleigh 2021.
Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship directly to our decorator, Carolina Convention Services and Rentals.
Sponsors can choose to ship to their hotel, etc. and hand carry exhibit materials to the venue for setup.
- Shipments must be scheduled to arrive between October 15 through November 15.
- Digital Summit, Carolina Convention Services & Rental, and the Raleigh Convention Center do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
- Please click here to arrange and pay for shipping.
- Direct shipments to the convention center is not possible on any date.
- Sponsor freight received and paid for by November 15 (and appropriately labeled) will be delivered to your booth prior to sponsor set-up.
Please label all packages:
To: Sponsor Company Name
For: Digital Summit
C/O: Carolina Convention Services & Rentals
659 Southern Avenue
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
Reverse shipment must be scheduled directly with your courier for pickup from Raleigh Convention Center.
Raleigh Convention Center
500 S. Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Be sure to have each item labeled and ready to ship.
- All shipments need to be scheduled to be picked up on Friday, November 19, between 5pm and 7pm.
- The Digital Summit team will have some packing tape onsite for last minute needs.
The Event Registration Desk is also available to print prepaid shipping labels until 4pm on Wednesday, December 5. Please email your label to Liza.Diliberti@naylor.com
Digital Summit has arranged for monitors to be available for rent from Tech Factory. Orders must be received by Friday, November 12.
Electrical Service Required: Please be sure to order an electrical drop for your exhibit space to power the monitor.
In fairness to all exhibitors, the monitor must remain in the back of your exhibit space and audio sound is discouraged.
Monitors are compatible with HDMI and USB cables. Be sure to bring appropriate cables to connect your computer to the monitor.
- 27” Video Monitor – $150
- 40” Video Monitor – $200
- Monitor Stand – $50
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. To order an electrical drop for your sponsor table, please contact Liza.Diliberti@naylor.com.
Digital Summit will arrange for your table to have an electrical connection for a flat fee of $100. Orders must be placed by Friday, November 12.
It is strongly recommended that you bring your own power strip and extension cord as these are not provided for you.
Digital Summit is happy to announce the use of the ExpoLeads Mobile Scanning app (compatible with Android and iOS devices) for lead retrieval onsite – allowing sponsors real-time access to scanned leads during the event.
Sponsors who have contracted for badge scanning will have access to three licenses that can be used on up to three different devices. Sponsors will receive login information just before the event, to customize (if desired), and forward to their attending team members to download the app for use on their mobile devices.
If badge scanning is not included in your agreement, it can be added at a show rate of $150 (Silver Sponsors) that will include access to three licenses that can be used on up to three different devices. Please contact your Account Manager for more information.
Since Digital Summit is not a tradeshow, booth numbers do not apply. If you are filling out any order forms that ask for a booth number, simply leave it empty, or use XX if it’s a required field. Booth assignments will be made approximately 1 week prior to the show. When you arrive onsite, please locate the Digital Summit registration desk and a team member will direct you to your booth for setup.
Recent Booth Designs
Here is a link to sponsor displays at past Digital Summit events to assist with ideas for the upcoming event.
10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see agenda)
Day 1: Thursday, September 19, 2021
- 9:45am – 10:00am | Masterclass Break
- 12:00pm – 1:15pm | Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:15pm – 6:00pm | Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Friday, September 20, 2021
- 8:00am – 8:30am | Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am | Morning Networking Break
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm | Closing Cocktail Reception
The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
For the safety and security of the entire Digital Summit audience, please alert the Digital Summit Staff ASAP should your team encounter a person at the event acting inappropriately, not displaying a badge, etc.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact SwagChimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.
Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.
Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for ATTENDEE/ AUDIENCE LIST purchases. Any direct outreach received by your company for audience lists IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Digital Summit takes attendee privacy very personally and will never rent, sell, distribute, broker attendee contact info. If contacted for these services, please alert your Account Manager and ignore the campaign. These dubious companies can only offer junk data. A simple online research and reviews will shine some light on their bogus practices. Buyer beware!
Sponsors should be advised that Digital Summit does NOT work with any 3rd party vendors for HOTEL ROOM BLOCK services. Any direct outreach received by your company for hotel lodging assistance IS A SCAM and should be ignored. Official hotel information for all Digital Summit events will always be found on the “Location” page of the website. Sponsors are welcome to use the official hotel room block or secure lodging on-own as needed.