Hotel Info: Raleigh Marriott City Center | SOLD OUT!
500 Fayetteville Street | Raleigh, NC 27601 | (919) 833.1120
For attendees that will require hotel accommodations, we have secured a block of rooms at Raleigh Marriott City Center at the discounted rate of $167+, until October 31. This modern downtown hotel is a 2 minute walk from the Raleigh Convention Center.
Update: The hotel block has expired.
Sheraton Raleigh | 3-star hotel | 421 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 | Across Street from venue
Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Raleigh | 2-star hotel | 600 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27603 | Less than 2 miles from the venue
Doubletree by Hilton | 3-star hotel | 1707 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27605 | 2.5 miles from the venue
The Raleigh Convention Center is located adjacent to the Red Hat Amphitheater.
- From Points West: I-40 east to exit 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points East: 64/264 to I-440 east; merge onto I-40 west and exit at 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points South: US-1 north to I-40 east; exit at 298B South Saunders Street.
- From Points North: US-1 South into the city – left on Lenoir Street.
Public Parking garages on Lenoir Street between Salisbury and McDowell Street; one on McDowell Street between Cabarrus and Davie Street; one on Salisbury Street between Cabarrus and Davie Street. Charge: $7.00. Accessible Parking: 1st level of each garage.
Entrance to the Raleigh Convention Center is located on Salisbury Street.
- Convention Center Parking Lot – Salisbury St. 15 W Lenoir St – $7
- Convention Center Parking Lot – Wilmington St 600 Fayetteville St – $7
- Convention Center Underground Deck 1 E Lenoir St
- Performing Arts Parking Deck 128 W South St – $7
- Salisbury Deck (Sheraton Hotel/Two Hannover Sq.) 416 S Salisbury St
- Cabarrus Deck 436 S Salisbury St